An Investment in the Future
Leave a legacy continuing your care and compassion beyond your lifetime
The Garden Terrace Sowing Seeds Society recognizes individuals who have included Garden Terrace Senior Living in their long-term giving plans thus sowing seeds for a future harvest of funds for this ministry of housing and hospitality. The generosity of members continues to impact the need to support financially vulnerable seniors into the future.
At the same time, members inspire others to sow seeds and join the Society, increasing the long term impact of their generous gifts.
Whether through your will, a trust, a gift annuity, life insurance, or some other form of deferred gift, your participation in the Society will make a difference, changing lives and serving your neighbors’ good.
- To give you an opportunity to make a personal decision about your future support of Garden Terrace Senior Living.
- To establish a firm financial foundation for the life affirming ministry of Garden Terrace.
- To encourage others to think about their own gift of significance through the Garden Terrace Sowing Seeds Society.
- You must have included Garden Terrace Senior Living as a beneficiary or contingent beneficiary in your will, codicil to a will, or in a life insurance policy;
- You must have an agreement with the Community Foundation of NCW to purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity, establish a Charitable Remainder Trust, or create another type of life income gift instrument naming Garden Terrace Senior Living as a beneficiary.
Garden Terrace Sowing Seeds Society members receive a certificate of enrollment in recognition of their support of Garden Terrace low-income senior apartments, as well as periodic updates on changing gift/investment options. They can also receive the twice a month on-line Senior Moments musings from the executive director and are invited to the complimentary annual Thanks for Giving Gala.
How to Enroll
Register by filling out the Garden Terrace Sowing Seeds Society Notification Form below.
Your participation in this program is sincerely appreciated and highly regarded as a significant commitment to help preserve the dignity and self reliance of low income seniors in North Central Washington!
Have you already included Garden Terrace Senior Living in your estate plan? We would like to welcome you to the Garden Terrace Sowing Seeds Society! Please email email@example.com or call 509.663.2154.